Twitter / HaloAmplified

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Halo Amplified at MLG Dallas 2009

Halo Amplified Podcast will have a two man presence at MLG Dallas 2009.

If you guys haven't seen it already I have started tweeting via my personal twitter account about my trip to Dallas.
TheAmplified

At the moment I am waiting in the Dallas airport for my teammate HBK to pick me up and bring me over to his house.

We will be playing as Team Reflex all week and LANing a team at the hotel on Thursday night, all in time for the competition on Friday evening.

I will also be recording little audio bits throughout the weekend and compiling them into a podcast episode as well as either a Dallas Report from myself and L0rd4b0ve or a Dallas Roundtable including many of the people we meet up with in Dallas.

Look for all of this coming in the next few days and weeks!
~Amp

No comments:

Listen Now!