Twitter / HaloAmplified

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MLG Orlando 2008

I will be in Orlando for the MLG Pro Circuit from July 11th until July 13th. This means there will have to be a special edition of the podcast on Saturday July 12th! As well as a special video blog/podcast at the same time on UStream! UStream account I'll use: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/halo-amplified-video-podcast
On that Saturday I will be telling you all about my experience at the event's opening day! Live Recording time: 11:30pm EST (EDT) thru 12:30am (Sun). I WILL be tired...

Sunday will also have its very own audio and video podcast with the Halo 3 MLG Orlando results and the rest of my MLG Orlando 2008 experience! Live Recording time: 7:45pm EST (EDT) thru 9:00pm.

I will also be including a Question and Answer section on both nights for you guys to ask me about my experience and other MLG info.

Exclamation points!!!!1!

~Amp

Extra- NEW B.Net GROUP: Halo Amplified Community

Embeded Live Video via UStream:

Free video streaming by Ustream

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me co-host with you amp it was a really good experience. I hope everyone enjoys the podcast!

-Die Lawn

Spiff said...

I love the podcast, i was on the first one and had to stop due to graduation stuff, but i am back now and i am ready to get back into it and give this site my all. Good job guys.

Listen Now!